Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I'm sure you looked carefully but, I will say today it was much less obvious which flights were nonstop. In the past they were highlighted and today just kinda blended in with the other flights.
I did look several times because I was in disbelief! I’m just hoping they’ll add some nonstops during those days sometime soon. I hate for a 2 hour nonstop flight to turn into 4 hours and having to deal with layovers.

I did look several times because I was in disbelief! I’m just hoping they’ll add some nonstops during those days sometime soon. I hate for a 2 hour nonstop flight to turn into 4 hours and having to deal with layovers.
Hope it works out for you!!

I’m now starting the weekly game of, ‘have out flight prices dropped and can I get better times?’

Incase this isn’t known, if you buy EBCI and then “change” the flight to get a refund on points if the price drops, you lose EBCI, even if you keep the same exact flight.

I got mine credited back with my southwest card so I didn’t lose money, but still.
Update: I did the chat and explained that I only had the difference in points refunded, but the flight was unchanged and they were able to add it back.

I was waiting for late August flights as well. Last August, three of us flew PWM to MCO roundtrip for $517 total. The flights were higher than the I want to pay right now so I am holding off. My deal from last August was purchased early May so I have time. I did search flights from MHT or BOS as well but they weren't much better. I have looked at other airlines as well but I'm not ready to buy at those prices.

Add me to the daily check list! I also check my rental car rates daily. The flight I booked yesterday on SW, to MCO in Sept, is now $10 lower than when I booked it!
I booked 3 sets of tickets. (Different departure cities but all going to MCO) 2 went up. One set went down by $20 and I'll keep on checking!!

If they are all from SW, be careful. They may see that it's physically impossible for you to use all those tickets, and they might randomly cancel some of them.
Sorry, I didn’t make my comment clear. My sister is coming from NH; my daughter is coming from Kansas and we are coming from Raleigh and are meeting in Orlando on the same date. :o

Add me to the daily check list! I also check my rental car rates daily. The flight I booked yesterday on SW, to MCO in Sept, is now $10 lower than when I booked it!

I booked 3 sets of tickets. (Different departure cities but all going to MCO) 2 went up. One set went down by $20 and I'll keep on checking!!
Thanks for mentioning to check daily and that I should start now! Just saved $50 on the flights I booked Thursday!

I’ve been watching daily for my May flights to go down and finally my return flight had a small drop and I got 2,100 points back! Not a significant amount, but I’m happy about it. Hopefully as it gets closer to May, they’ll go down some more. I’m also watching for it not to sell out because I still have to add DH as my companion.

Does anyone know if I can use a Visa gift card to pay for our flights? I have two Visa gift cards that I got through a rebate program and I tried to use one last night but I kept getting an error message. I’m going to call today, but I thought I’d ask here first. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter