Post a wedding photo (if you dare...)

I love the pics. If there was one profession I wish I could do it would be making wedding cakes. Love the pics of the cakes here!!!
i would post mine, but we eloped. I am trying to talk DH into renewing our vows at WDW. Heres to wishing...:rolleyes:

Are those racoons on your cake....must be a story there....

Beauitful pics.
haha Good question! I wondered if anyone would notice! Those are wolves, because we both graduated from NC State, home of the Wolfpack. (They're actually officially licensed). DH also bought me this cake topper the year before we got engaged that was from our college, but the man and woman were so...unfortunate...looking that I couldn't bear to use it!

Dan Murphy-loved seeing the pics of you guys! My grandparents were also married on September 11th, which makes it an interesting day for them. My grandfather died a couple years ago, but they were married (I believe) 59 years. Good day for a marriage to start, for sure!

monorailsilver, is that St.Theresa's Church?

Yes it is! What gave it away?

I grew up in Trumbull & lived there until I got married 9 years ago. My parents & one of my sisters still lives there & I wish I did too. My father does some political stuff for the town & he basically worked for the town his until he retired.

The park pictures are from Twin Brooks.

You got a good eye!

WeddingbyJudy009.jpg

File0000060.jpg

We were married August of 07!

Love that first shot...and your flowers are gorgeous!!

To the PP with the photoshopped church and bride/groom at the tree...
AWESOME photography!

Thx bunches for sharing your wedding photos everyone! :flower3:

I am really enjoying everyones lovely pictures.....the brides, grooms, wedding gowns, cakes, flowers, churches and scenery. :lovestruc

We're so fortunate to have so many beautiful Dis brides and handsome grooms among us. :love:

May you all continue to remain as happy and as in love as you were that glorious day! :cloud9:

I resized these in photobucket and now they are too small...

2007:

wedding3.jpg
Lwedding.jpg
IMG_1784.jpg

HEY! I know that mill!

You look beautiful!
How's the baby?

Sorry for the little OT. I will try to scan in some wedding pictures tomorrow - oh and they'll be good I was married in 1990!!:eek: Wait until you see my sleeves!(I find it so funny that the next trend was to cut off the arms and go strapless.
In 1990 I would have had to add a "shouldered wrap" to wear that in our church.

Yes it is! What gave it away?

I grew up in Trumbull & lived there until I got married 9 years ago. My parents & one of my sisters still lives there & I wish I did too. My father does some political stuff for the town & he basically worked for the town his until he retired.

The park pictures are from Twin Brooks.

You got a good eye!

It's my church now. I didn't get married there because I grew up in Bridgeport so we got married at St.Andrews, rented in Fairfield for3 years then moved to Trumbull in 1994...near Middlebrooks School. DH grew up in Trumbull near Jane Ryan School.

It's a small world....;)

To the PP with the photoshopped church and bride/groom at the tree...
AWESOME photography!

I don't know if that's Photoshop, that looks like a hand done double exposure print to me. (Which would be pretty impressive! I had to do some of those in school, they are not easy!) There were photographers using Photoshop in 2000, but it wasn't nearly as common as it is now. OP of the picture, do you happen to know if it was a digital image??

I need to re-scan my professional pictures with my new scanner (my old one was just plain sad, so the pictures look all grainy), but here's a shot my friend took:
715133093203_0_ALB.jpg

I have always LOVED your wedding pictures! So pretty and so heartfelt!

I don't know if that's Photoshop, that looks like a hand done double exposure print to me. (Which would be pretty impressive! I had to do some of those in school, they are not easy!) There were photographers using Photoshop in 2000, but it wasn't nearly as common as it is now. OP of the picture, do you happen to know if it was a digital image??

See, I'm clueless to stuff like that...I just know I had to do a doubletake of the church, and it was awesome looking!!! :)

June 27, 1987

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

June 27, 2007 - 20 Year Vow Renewal

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

You haven't aged at all! Beautiful family :)

Sadly it wasn't a digital image. I wish they were.

It was done by them: http://benedettostudio.com/

The tree one, Louie (photographer) told us to "look that way" & I kept asking him "why" & he kept saying you'll see. I thought he was going to kill me since I kept asking him (family friend of my BIL so I knew him on the side too).

There were a few that he did that were unique like that.

Sadly it wasn't a digital image. I wish they were.

It was done by them: http://benedettostudio.com/

The tree one, Louie (photographer) told us to "look that way" & I kept asking him "why" & he kept saying you'll see. I thought he was going to kill me since I kept asking him (family friend of my BIL so I knew him on the side too).

There were a few that he did that were unique like that.

I remember photographer were big on that kind of stuff in the 80's.

They used to put you in a brandy type glass too.....but the church one I have seen a lot of including my first wedding.

I saw someone asked about the racoons on the top of someone else's cake. I don't know if they ever answered, I looked but didn't see a response....I think they are wolves for the NC State Wolfpack

The dress for your renewal is STUNNING.

Thank you! :hug: It was so much fun to wear! I felt like a princess and even had one little girl yell "Look, Mommy! It's Cinderella!" and 2 other little girls approached me very shyly in the GF lobby and asked if I were a princess. AND they tried to give me their flowers that their Daddy had bought for them. I was so touched that I got all teary.

The gown was Demetrios. It did not come with the bolero. I designed that from the various components of the gown and had the Demetrios designers/seamstress create it because I can't go sleeveless. The gown was beyond any dream I've ever had for my perfect wedding gown.

I remember photographer were big on that kind of stuff in the 80's.

They used to put you in a brandy type glass too.....but the church one I have seen a lot of including my first wedding.

Here are a few more that I have on photobucket. Ignore my ugliness:

wedding4.jpg

wedding15.jpg

wedding14.jpg

wedding2.jpg

Monorail silver I love the first picture. The two two of you looking down at the chapel and ceremony. That is an awesome shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter