• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post a picture - what Disney character do you look like?

1f8yna.jpg

3136bcz.jpg

Any of the princesses! A little like Aurora, or Rapunzel if you put on the wigs! Very pretty :goodvibes

I am wondering who I look like? I have a muzy where pics of me can be found and a Facebook. Search Carissa Boudreau ( Carissaholly) for pics.

I am not sure how to add photos on here but I have a facebook and a muzy where pics can be found of me...

Facebook: Search Carissa Boudreau and the profile photo is me in a zebra print dress

Muzy: Search Carissaholly and I am the blond with brown hair

:) hopefully I can still get some viewers even though I cannot add pictures on DisBoards.

I am not sure how to add photos on here but I have a facebook and a muzy where pics can be found of me...

Facebook: Search Carissa Boudreau and the profile photo is me in a zebra print dress

Muzy: Search Carissaholly and I am the blond with brown hair

:) hopefully I can still get some viewers even though I cannot add pictures on DisBoards.

i think you'd make the perfect Tinkerbell xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter