Post a picture of your server

Luis and Nicole from the Magic (photo taken in Jan when we hunted them down, they were our server/assistant server in Sept 09)

20940_1347177164240_1375630259_968270_8269097_n.jpg

@ booker: "aahhh.....yummy yummy" is our favorite saying here at home. Weren't Pairoj and Richard the greatest? DS8 loved Pairoj. He was sooo good to him. I'm glad to hear someone else is in the fan club :goodvibes.

Alex and me on the Magic in 2009

DisneyMagic-10-31-09320.jpg

Oh Alex as we had Alex on PC Cruise 08, he was so lovely... good to see the picture of him and you too...

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

84 Disney, they were the best! I am so glad we had them! Pairoj always brought extra food to the table - would pretend he messed up! He drew a lovely autograph picture for my niece who is 8! And he was so excited on the final night when he carried the Canadian flag (we're Canadian!). We had a big cheer for him! I have to find the picture DH took - it looks like Richard is wearing a crown!!!:rotfl2:

Aswald was our asst server last year November 3-10 Magic Cruise. He was paired up with Louis! Anyone seen Louis lately? He was a real teaser...loved a good joke (nice ones of course). They really made our dining a blast!

407938041209_0_ALB.jpg

We had Louis as the Head Server on our 1/23/2010 Magic cruise. The assistant server was a man named Jonathon.

We were looked after by Conrad and Nebojsa on our first cruise 7 nights on the Magic 27th June 2009. Hopefully they will be on board this September:woohoo:
LastNight.jpg
[/IMG]

We were on the March 6-13,2010 cruise and had the pleasure of having Joyce and Gusti as our servers! They were fantastic!!

Cruise2010322.jpg

Does anybody know if Ronald Corpuz from the Phillipines is still on the Magic? Thanks!

disneycruise3-10268.jpg

we were on the march 6th western magic cruise. we had branislav (server, right in pic) and alvin (asst server, left in pic). we loved them! they were so much fun. the kids were entertained every night by magic tricks from both of them. and using branislav's favorite word... it was EXCELLENT!

It's nice to know that Branislav has improved since last summer. We had him on the Wonder and he was just so-so with us.
His attitude did improve each night as he figured out that the dining services manager would be stopping by our table at least once each evening. I think that scared him into doing a better job each night.
The dining services manager was our server on our first cruise way back in Oct. '99 and we've sailed with him many times over the years. It's been nice to keep in touch with him all these years and watch him move way up the ranks at DCL.

Im trying to remember our servers names! I cant think of it for the life of me. The assistant server i want to say was Joe? from india......I think thats right and he head server.....I hope it comes to me soon. She was a tall african american lady, thick accent (which i loved) they were both amazing and i am not sure where the pictures are. It was on the magic last year 4/11/09. If anyone has the name please refresh my terrible memory.

Well, he was on in May '09 - that was almost a year ago though. He's a hoot.

debg

He's the best!!! We've had him for several years but on our last cruise he was talking about going home since he has been with DCL since the beginning. We are cruising in June and are just hoping that he will still be there!

Here's one of my servers, Rolly. I was taking the Galley tour and was pleased to see he was handing out the cookies at the end!

IMG_0532.jpg

My assistant server, I called him 'Z'.
IMG_0538.jpg

And our head server.
IMG_0539.jpg

We also had Branislav and Alvin as our servers. We thought they were great. Does anyone know how to contact them? We'd like to forward some pictures to them.

We also had Branislav and Alvin as our servers. We thought they were great. Does anyone know how to contact them? We'd like to forward some pictures to them.

Don't know about Alvin, but Branislav is on Facebook. I had him on the Magic last November, too. Here's his Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=100000023071502&view=everyone#!/profile.php?id=826582435&ref=ts

If that link doesn't work, run a search on Facebook for "Branislav Abramovic".

Here's Cyprian and Beethoven, both so much fun! Does anyone know if they're still there?
IMG_0566.jpg

We just had Cyprian the first week of March. He told us he was there until the 20th of March and is then on vacation for two months. We LOVED him.
He told us he has been on the Magic since 1998. He was excellent with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter