Possible Universal meet on 6/23!

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :) See you soon! :)
**Barry, all I can say it thank goodness I have sons! I'm not sure daughters are safe around you!;) ;) **

Originally posted by Robinrs
I sure hope they can make it. What would lunch at MYTHOS be like without being picked on by MIB and my son drooooling all over MsDisney???

Does Michael have a hole in his mouth or something? :)

Am I dreaming??? Is Barb For Real gonna make it to the meet!! A celebrity in the midst!! Coooooool! :bounce:

MIB and MsDis are back in the USA.

had a week in Jamaica.

Robin did you ask for the front room at MYTHOS???

We may stop in today and ask Tasha Yar about the front room since she is now the manager:smooth:

we would tell you Barry but everyone we talked to said you would not understand at this stage in your development. :smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
we would tell you Barry but everyone we talked to said you would not understand at this stage in your development. :smooth:

LOL!!! :p

Hope you guys had a great time!!! We are seeing the two of you on Sunday, right???

Originally posted by MIB999999
Robin did you ask for the front room at MYTHOS???

We may stop in today and ask Tasha Yar about the front room since she is now the manager:smooth:

Front room??? All I asked for is Kieren's section... Maybe you can enhance the experience since you are the NORM of MYTHOS!

And as for what they did on their "vacation", at the risk of quoting a BAD joke....

:p :jester: "JaMAIca???" :jester::p

Originally posted by Robinrs

Front room??? All I asked for is Kieren's section... Maybe you can enhance the experience since you are the NORM of MYTHOS!

And as for what they did on their "vacation", at the risk of quoting a BAD joke....

:p :jester: "JaMAIca???" :jester::p
[/B]

Verrrrrry bad, Robin!!! ;) :D :eek:

We spoke to Skip (one of the managers) yesterday and he's got us all fixed up with the front room from 1-3:30 or so...with Keiren, of course.

Gee, I guess the question is directed at MIB...but I will say this...it's amazing what you can find to do in Jamaica even when it rains 5 out of 7 days there!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Karen :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have a feeling that they didn't leave the hotel room. :) In that case...

I want photos of Jamiaca with either MIB or MisDis in them! :)

I'm confused?? What DO you do when it rains in Jamaica???

Barry? Do YOU know?? :confused:

::sigh:: it's been tooooo long.... :rolleyes:

and in Barry's case it hasn't HAPPENED yet! :p

So we get to be thrown out of the front room of MYTHOS! Kewll!! :jester: This is gonna be too much fun!

Hey Everyone! I'm going to be able to attend the meet! My family got a room at Portofino and are staying there on Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you all at 8:30 in the morning.

I say we should have a flag like the Brazilian tour groups... anyone got a good flag?:p

Originally posted by rocketman23
I say we should have a flag like the Brazilian tour groups... anyone got a good flag?:p
I've got no flag, but some groups i've seen carry manilla portfolios, and they all follow the one who holds up the folder..
We'd also need to clap our hands and sing songs while waiting in the queue lines.

No the folders just aren't as fun...

We'd also have to rudely cut in front of everyone in line!:rolleyes:
I think we could handle the singing though. I'll play the jug, Barry can take the washboard, Robin and MsDis could have the banjos, and MIB9, Green Goblin, and Robert... the others will be the chorus. We'll have a line jug band! ;)

Originally posted by rocketman23
No the folders just aren't as fun...

We'd also have to rudely cut in front of everyone in line!:rolleyes:
I think we could handle the singing though. I'll play the jug, Barry can take the washboard, Robin and MsDis could have the banjos, and MIB9, Green Goblin, and Robert... the others will be the chorus. We'll have a line jug band! ;)

Have you heard those guys sing??? They'll clear a path for us, no problem!!! ;)

It all sounds good, but I draw the line at not wearing deodorant!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Karen

Hi Everyone!!

I wish I could be there for the meet. Robin, will we ever be there at the same time?!!

Instead of a flag, put Barry's underwear up on a pole, that'll move them out of the way!!:eek:

No, we won't do that. We need to get the biohazard suits on then. :)

We need to get a flag, wear the same colored shirts, sing songs in the queue line, and do line jumping. Then we will be a tour group for sure! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter