Possible to link Good Neighbor package to Disneyland website account?

Shadowcat70

Mouseketeer
We booked through a travel agency and received an 8-digit reservation number (WDTC), but when I put it into the Disneyland website I get the message our reservation can't be found. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it because it's a Good Neighbor hotel package? We were told we could only scan our tickets into the Disneyland app once we pick them up at the hotel, but it's a little nerve-racking not being able to confirm/link anything.

Thanks in advance!

Good neighbor hotels are not connected to the resort, only the tickets and any resort hotels you'd be staying at (DL Hotel, Grand California, or Paradise Pier). It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to link the "package", but when you get your tickets you should be able to link those.

You can purchase packages for good neighbor hotels and pay online on the Disney site. I have done it many times. What I did find out this year is when you call in you can no longer view it online and make payments only by calling. So that might be what happened.

We are staying at the DLH and can not make payments online only over hr phone because I called in.

Getting the tickets at the hotel has nothing to do with good neighbor hotel. All tickets booked through packages are now being received at the hotel. Good neighbor or DL resort hotel. You would be able to link your tickets way ahead of time anyway the old way because they would only send them out 3 weeks before.

Good neighbor hotels are not connected to the resort, only the tickets and any resort hotels you'd be staying at (DL Hotel, Grand California, or Paradise Pier). It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to link the "package", but when you get your tickets you should be able to link those.
Thank you!

You can purchase packages for good neighbor hotels and pay online on the Disney site. I have done it many times. What I did find out this year is when you call in you can no longer view it online and make payments only by calling. So that might be what happened.

We are staying at the DLH and can not make payments online only over hr phone because I called in.

Getting the tickets at the hotel has nothing to do with good neighbor hotel. All tickets booked through packages are now being received at the hotel. Good neighbor or DL resort hotel. You would be able to link your tickets way ahead of time anyway the old way because they would only send them out 3 weeks before.
Thank you. I was a bit worried, but not anymore.

Did I mention I love the DIS forums? I can always count on getting questions answered here. You guys and gals are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter