• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Possible severe weather today. Hope everyone stays safe!

I am a few hour form WDW and most of my town is with out power I have been with out it since 3 pm so going on 8 hours now and a few death in GA but yes the weather was bad I was in Orlando Tampa this weekend left early to come home I think I would have been better in Orlando Tampa area.

Stay safe every one

I'm good and it's calm here but I'm right on the edge and under a tornado warning all night (it includes the area of property that all stars is located as well), osceola county. It's not right on top of here but it's not that far away.

I hope everyone stays safe. Its crazy to say this, but all the way up in CT we are also under severe wind warnings up to 70MPH. We're on the coast and river and are under flood warning, for once our weather has synced. Good Vibes to everyone all over:love:

I hope everyone stays safe. Its crazy to say this, but all the way up in CT we are also under severe wind warnings up to 70MPH. We're on the coast and river and are under flood warning, for once our weather has synced. Good Vibes to everyone all over:love:

disneyland had to close early from the rain and flooding in california.

disneyland had to close early from the rain and flooding in california.

Lol, so-cal checking in.. it is downpouring here!! Not to far from the mouse house, which is closed due to flooding, trees are down, electricity is out.. such a strange thing

I hope everyone stays safe!!!

Beautiful sunny (but a bit breezy) morning just off WDW property. Had some sporadicly heavy rain and strong winds during the worst of the storm but things all look normal today. No power outages so life is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter