Possible 2 seperate stays onsite with annual pass can I so this with Fastpass +

jpm1st

Mouseketeer
Hi
We are going in November and now have a chance to go in October also.
Both stays will be onsite and we would be buying annual passes later today or tomorrow.
Our November trip is with friends and our window for fastpass + opens later this week. October trip fastpass + window would be already open.

I understood with annual passes and onsite stay you could reserve 7 days worth of fastpasses in a 30 day period.
So does this mean I could reserve the October trip and the November trip this week?
What I don't want to do is reserve the October trip and find I can't reserve the Novermber trip until 30 days out as this will affect our friends.

I would much appreciate anyone with experience in this that can help.
Thanks
James

Hi
We are going in November and now have a chance to go in October also.
Both stays will be onsite and we would be buying annual passes later today or tomorrow.
Our November trip is with friends and our window for fastpass + opens later this week. October trip fastpass + window would be already open.

I understood with annual passes and onsite stay you could reserve 7 days worth of fastpasses in a 30 day period.
So does this mean I could reserve the October trip and the November trip this week?
What I don't want to do is reserve the October trip and find I can't reserve the Novermber trip until 30 days out as this will affect our friends.

I would much appreciate anyone with experience in this that can help.
Thanks
James

I also have an annual pass and had a similar trip situation this summer - one trip late July and another a week and a half later in August, a total of 11 days. I can't guarantee MDE will work like this for all, but I was able to make FP selections for both trips with no problem. I also had a day off-site prior to the first trip and was able to make FP selections for that day as well. In total, I had fastpasses for 12 days (11 days on-site over two trips and 1 day off-site) all within a 30 day window. Again, I can't guarantee MDE will work easily (it never seems to do what it should), but since you have an annual pass and multiple on-site stays, I see no reason that you would not be able to make FP reservations for all of those on-site days. If you can't, call IT/MDE support/whatever they are called now, and see what they can do.

I also have an annual pass and had a similar trip situation this summer - one trip late July and another a week and a half later in August, a total of 11 days. I can't guarantee MDE will work like this for all, but I was able to make FP selections for both trips with no problem. I also had a day off-site prior to the first trip and was able to make FP selections for that day as well. In total, I had fastpasses for 12 days (11 days on-site over two trips and 1 day off-site) all within a 30 day window. Again, I can't guarantee MDE will work easily (it never seems to do what it should), but since you have an annual pass and multiple on-site stays, I see no reason that you would not be able to make FP reservations for all of those on-site days. If you can't, call IT/MDE support/whatever they are called now, and see what they can do.

It worked the same for me over the summer. If you are staying onsite and have an AP linked, you should be able to make FP ressies for the entirity of both of your stays as your windows open.

you are only limited to the 7 days within 30 window if you are offsite with an AP. If you are onsite you can reserve for your entire stay at 60 days. Both onsite stays will be available at 60 days.

We just did this. We have had an October trip planned for 11 months now and just added a last minute trip that was this past weekend 2 weeks ago. With our 2 resort reservations and annual passes, we had our original 7 days of fastpasses planned for October and then 4 more days for last weekend. In all, the 11 days of fastpasses are within 3 weeks of each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter