Portugal June 26

mcgrawfamily

Earning My Ears
Anyone else on the Portugal June 26, 2021 departure date? Always nice to get to know your fellow adventurers beforehand. My husband and I are traveling with son who will be 20. The trip looks so wonderful.

Not going, but I squeaked in a trip to Portugal right before the world shut down. It was wonderful. If you have extra time, consider a trip to Madeira. It's an easy flight from Lisbon and a really amazing destination - a unique combination of tropical island and European city, and drop dead gorgeous.

Not going, but I squeaked in a trip to Portugal right before the world shut down. It was wonderful. If you have extra time, consider a trip to Madeira. It's an easy flight from Lisbon and a really amazing destination - a unique combination of tropical island and European city, and drop dead gorgeous.
Thank you for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter