Portofino Spa

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying at the HRH, but I would like to give my husband a gift to go get a message. Has anyone had one at Portofino? Any good? What was the cost, and does anyone know what the hours for the spa are. Can he go early to mid evening?

Sorry I can't help with prices but in the past I know people have called the hotel about the spa and PB will fax you a list of services and prices. 1- 407-503-1000 is the # for Portofino.

:D
Last July I treated myself to a massage at the spa at Portofino Bay and LOVED it! They have quite a few services to select from and I'm not sure how much I paid - sorry. The staff was very professional and attentive and the facilities are lovely. If you get a treatment there you can hang out and use the whirlpool, sauna and gym. They have water, tea, and juice (I think) in each of the locker rooms and in the common area (where the whirlpool is).

What a super gift to give to you hubby! Why don't you treat yourself to one of their services and then you both can use the whirlpool together!

Have a great time! We're going to HRH this June - can't wait!

Betty Jean

All I know is Portofino's spa is one of the nicest spa's I've been in. Sure there have been fancier ones but somehow it's just the most relaxing one I can think of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter