Portofino Buses

BobbyBond2

Earning My Ears
Quick Question - I know LPR uses the water taxi to get to City Walk, but are there buses running simultaneously? I couldn't remember if the buses only ran during inclement weather.

Thanks!

While I have never used Portofino’s buses to go to the parks, I have used them to go to Volcano Bay. While we were waiting for the VB bus, two park buses arrived and left, so on our two trips in which we went to VB from Portofino, they were running buses in the mornings.

While I have never used Portofino’s buses to go to the parks, I have used them to go to Volcano Bay. While we were waiting for the VB bus, two park buses arrived and left, so on our two trips in which we went to VB from Portofino, they were running buses in the mornings.
Reason why In inquire is I've seen the boat line for the parks at PBR (and city) walk become long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter