Portofino Bay - May Rate ???

Fred20

Earning My Ears
I have just got a quote of $216.7 per night for the period 6th May - 13th May for the Portofino Bay Hotel

This is the ENT rate and seems very high to me - Has anyone got a lower rate for the same period ?

I have an annual pass and a Loews First card but there doesn't appear to be any reduced rates

Do you think there is a chance this rate may be lowered with the release of an AP rate - I was hoping for a rate around the $150 - $170 mark

Cheers

Fred

Fred20,

APH rates are usually released a couple months ahead of time so you would have to wait until March or April to get APH rates for May. The APH rates should be better than the ENT rate you have now which is pretty high. Currently, APH rates for a garden view at PBH are in your price range of $150-$170. This has a lot to do with January being a slow month. I don't know if you will find rates in that range for May but they should definitely be better than what you have now. You might want to consider HRH or RPR because they are both cheaper than PBH.

RyGuy ,

Thanks for the info - I was a little concerned that the rate was so high, but I feel better knowing that in all honesty I should get a better rate when the AP rates are released

It seems very high for an ENT rate when last year I managed to get an ENT rate of $130.00 for the HRH . Having visited Portofino Bay for a few hours last year I am quite prepared to pay a few dollars more for the spectacular location

Cheers

Fred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter