PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Our flights arrive at MCO at 8:30pm, we're hauling luggage, a few carry-ons and using Uber to get to PB. How much time will it take, about an hour?

Our flights arrive at MCO at 8:30pm, we're hauling luggage, a few carry-ons and using Uber to get to PB. How much time will it take, about an hour?

Takes us usually around 30 minutes to drive from MCO to RP, depending on traffic, but doesn`t take long at all. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Yes, possibly a little longer. Time to get off the plane, bathroom stop, and pick up checked luggage roughly 20 minutes. Request Uber and pickup roughly 5 to10 minutes. Drive from MCO to PBH roughly 30 minutes. Total time 60 minutes+.

Yes, possibly a little longer. Time to get off the plane, bathroom stop, and pick up checked luggage roughly 20 minutes. Request Uber and pickup roughly 5 to10 minutes. Drive from MCO to PBH roughly 30 minutes. Total time 60 minutes+.

I should have said, I meant 30 minutes from getting on the road from the airport parking lot...... :thumbsup2

Not counting the before time......

Do any or all of the restaurants at PBH accept passholder discounts?
This is listed for Preferred

Loews Portofino Bay Hotel:

• 10% off at Mandara Spa® at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
    • Call 407-503-1244 to make an appointment. Valid Mon-Thurs only. Discount applies to services only. Some services excluded. Must present Preferred Pass to receive discount.
  • 10% off all purchases at Galleria Portofino
  • 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Trattoria del Porto®
website -

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...lwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#preferred-annual-pass

This is listed for Preferred

Loews Portofino Bay Hotel:

• 10% off at Mandara Spa® at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
    • Call 407-503-1244 to make an appointment. Valid Mon-Thurs only. Discount applies to services only. Some services excluded. Must present Preferred Pass to receive discount.
  • 10% off all purchases at Galleria Portofino
  • 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Trattoria del Porto®
website -

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...lwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#preferred-annual-pass
Ok thank you! I assume their other restaurants don’t accept premier discount then but good to know.

Checking in a week from today for our first PB stay!! We've requested two connecting rooms, and I am so excited to get away! Planning an early morning check-in as we're staying at the Doubletree next door the night before (since we arrive that evening). We have 2 garden view rooms, any requests I should try for at check-in? Are there locations convenient to the pool, and convenient to walk to the parks? Do you recommend walking or the boat?

Checking in a week from today for our first PB stay!! We've requested two connecting rooms, and I am so excited to get away! Planning an early morning check-in as we're staying at the Doubletree next door the night before (since we arrive that evening). We have 2 garden view rooms, any requests I should try for at check-in? Are there locations convenient to the pool, and convenient to walk to the parks? Do you recommend walking or the boat?

If I can see the boat I take it. If I can't see it, I walk.

If you are looking for closest proximity to the boats, ask for West Wing or East Wing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter