PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

We check in next Thursday for our 3rd trip to universal Orlando but out first stay at PBR. Has anyone had groceries delivered to the hotel? If so how did this go? We are planning on using prime to deliver water and some snacks.
TIA

I had my 1st stay there in May and have a single night coming up 12/1 prior to my wdw trip.

Where is the temporary lounge? I am going to be arriving around 6:30pm . The drop off is 3rd floor. So I go past check-in and and is it stairs or elevator to get down? I get lost so easily. Dd had to keep directing me last time but she arrives later this trip I’ll be alone.

I think I had same view as you, pool with a peek of Hogwarts castle.

Thx for posting.
You can’t miss it…take a right down the hall next to the check in desk and you will see signs. It is on the right right past that pergola in the hall.

We check in next Thursday for our 3rd trip to universal Orlando but out first stay at PBR. Has anyone had groceries delivered to the hotel? If so how did this go? We are planning on using prime to deliver water and some snacks.
TIA
We had a delivery from Amazon Grocery and several Insta Cart deliveries. You just meet the driver in the lobby. They cant go up to your room. You need to be there to get the merchandise.

Will housekeeping give us an extra set of sheets if we bring an air mattress, or should I plan to pack those too?

I know I walked by the RPR hot tub on my way to the park in the morning and there were people in them. I thought it was very odd timing, but to each their own. ( that was last month)

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but are the Club level rooms located on the top floor? We typically stay at Club level HR but thought we would give Portofino a try for our trip in a couple of weeks. I’ve noticed reviews talk about the Club level rooms being spread out around the resort but no one seems to include whether or not they are top floor like they are at HR. Appreciate the help!

The club rooms are in all different wings and on all different floors. To be close to the club lounge, request the Villa wing.

Thanks so much!
Just know that the Villa rooms are a bit of a walk to the docks. I guess it depends for your family what is more important to be close to. We went with being closer to the lounge as the kids constantly want snacks and drinks. Lol

Just know that the Villa rooms are a bit of a walk to the docks. I guess it depends for your family what is more important to be close to. We went with being closer to the lounge as the kids constantly want snacks and drinks. Lol
Haha -- very valid! Thanks so much for the info; DH will have to figure out what he wants to do -- he likes the top floor rooms of HR Club and I have both booked right now. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter