PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Quick update!! Currently in the Despicable me family suite at Portofino Bay... Kids absolutely love the room . We are in West Wing 3rd floor and have a beautiful view of the bay and water taxi... Will post more pics when I get home but love the room and love the hotel

p.s. The express pass is the greatest thing ever invented!!!

Glad to hear you're having fun.........looking forward to seeing your pictures........

are club rooms in a certain area of the resort? which area is closest to the lounge?

club lounge is on floor 3, which is the lobby.

there is no specific section designated as club floor.

rooms are scattered throughout PBH.

a person that books club, can also request 3rd floor

Hello, we have a room booked here for the summer. My husband and I both drink coffee, a lot in the mornings. Can someone tell me about the coffee makers in the room? Keurig I think? Are the refills provided each day or should I plan to bring some from home? How convenient is the Starbucks? Long lines? Thank you in advance! It will be our first time at Universal in 10 years. So much has changed.

They refill them every day ..... They provide 2 regular and 2 decaf k cups There is also a star bucks in the harbor piazza which comes in handy!! :)

it would be quicker to call star service for more coffee pods.

use the phone in the room and press the button that is listed as Star Service.

they will bring you anything you need without charge.
coffee pods, tooth brush, toothpaste, razon, comb, linens, extra pillows, etc.

when i first started staying at the deluxe hotels years ago, i was hesitant using that service.
kept thinking there was a catch to it.

the trip that i ran out of toothpaste was when i first used star service.
now i use it quite a few times when i need more coffee pods.

Take as many posts as you need.........

Pics look good!!! I've never been in one of those rooms.........thanks for posting........

I'm having a heck of a time to get them to attach from Photobucket. Is there a trick or maybe they're oversized?

Don't know if there's a trick, but I never have to resize them.......just click on the bottom link and post......maybe someone else will have an idea........

Love that pic!!! Cute little one.........

Are the beds quite small or normal size?

There actually quite big!!! When I first booked I thought they were going to be small but there way bigger then I assumed!! I could of slept in it but didn't want to take away all the fun from my boys lol :)

Can videos be uploaded... my kids and I did a little video tour of the room on my iPhone. I'm no professional so I'm sure its shaky but I would post it if possible?

There actually quite big!!! When I first booked I thought they were going to be small but there way bigger then I assumed!! I could of slept in it but didn't want to take away all the fun from my boys lol :)

Lol.......I can imagine quite the negotiations going on with some families who gets to sleep in them.....glad to hear they're a good size.......

It's quite hard to tell from pictures........nice you let your kids have them.........:laughing:

Yes you can post videos........guy over on the Disney trip reports has loads of them posted.........would like to see that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter