Port Orleans to Epcot, Walking

hubby_of_newtodisney

How can I go to work, when there are so many fun t
Can I get from Port Orleans to the start of the Disney Marathon by foot? I am participating in the Disney Marathon. The last bus leaves our resort for the start at 4 AM. It looks like about a 10 minute walk, but I am not sure if there is a way across the roads.

I am willing to dodge across any kind of highway, but jumping any fences would not be wise just hours before the race.

Yes, you can walk to the start line of the marathon from POR. It'll be a little walk, but very possible. Just walk down Bonnet Creek Parkway until you get to the stop light near the entrance to Old Key West. Cross over the little bridge to Epcot Center Drive and take a right. The start line will be just ahead on Epcot Center Drive.

My husband has walked from OKW - of course I drove him the first time, plus his running buddy and two other runners we found who had missed the bus and dropped them off right at the stop light. The last time he ran, they got a studio villa at OKW close to that intersection and walked right over.

The race starts at 6AM, so you need to head over there with enough time to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter