Port Orleans Riverside?

I'm glad you enjoyed the RR. They look so beautiful in the photos! Not having designated lanes seems a bit of a hassle. I am wondering what the rhyme or reason is for when they share busses?
I actually didn’t know that there were bus stops that had designated lanes when we stayed at por. We never had any trouble and always were on the first bus but we are the type of people to show up an hour or more before the park opens. We just stayed at POP and it was nice having the designated lines there but that’s because there is only one bus stop.

DH and I stayed at POR in December and just returned from a 4 day stay at FQ. We enjoyed both resorts and would stay at either again. Our first choice would be FQ however. The compact size and bus service give FQ the advantage, in our opinion. We only shared a bus one time - on the return trip from Animal Kingdom. It made the bus very crowded, but it did stop at FQ first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter