• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside

Another thing I will agree with...the buses are HORRIFIC at POR. We have been there twice, and are booked there again in OCT, but ONLY because we will not be using the buses- we drive. We thought it was just a fluke the first year- so this past year, we tried again, nope. Luckily we drive, so after the first day of waiting 40 minutes for a HS bus- we drove the rest of the trip.

I've stayed at POR 5 times now and at no point found the bus service to be horrific. But that is the thing , it is mostly a matter of luck. You can have horrific bus service at any resort. You can have great bus service at any resort.

I caught some sort of virus one year, but was lucky enough to be staying in one of the Fort Wilderness cabins. I was so grateful to have my own bed in a dark room with a door away from DH, DD, and DS. We also had a kitchen so I lived on warm chicken broth for 3 days. The rest of the fam had a great time and stayed well.

We will be going to POR in July and your comments are a great reminder to clean everything each day. Stay healthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter