Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2014 (Please read first post for FAQs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you send a fax what do you include? Is it just your name, res #, date you are staying, and requests?

So, we're staying at the Poly for our next trip because of an awesome deal, but our hearts are at POR. I'd like to swing a carriage ride and Yee Haw Bob night in there though. How late do buses go to MK from POR? Thinking that might be the easiest? Or should we just plan on taking a taxi back to the Poly. Any recommendations? Last time the kiddos didn't make it through Bob's show, but they really enjoyed it. TIA!

So, we're staying at the Poly for our next trip because of an awesome deal, but our hearts are at POR. I'd like to swing a carriage ride and Yee Haw Bob night in there though. How late do buses go to MK from POR? Thinking that might be the easiest? Or should we just plan on taking a taxi back to the Poly. Any recommendations? Last time the kiddos didn't make it through Bob's show, but they really enjoyed it. TIA!

Why don't you take either the boat or bus to the village and catch the Poly bus from there?

We leave Saturday for our first trip the the world and POR!! Going to fax my request tomorrow. But wondered about hair dryers in the rooms, we are booked for a RR.

Why don't you take either the boat or bus to the village and catch the Poly bus from there?
How late do the boats run to Disney Springs? That seems pretty late for the kids, but another option to consider though. I think that might be our plan to take spend the afternoon/dinner at Disney Springs and then take a boat/bus to POR. Love the boat ride, it's so relaxing! :)

does anyone at POR know what the current bounceback offer is? i remember it was supposed to change mid-november but i dont remember the exact date of change

We leave Saturday for our first trip the the world and POR!! Going to fax my request tomorrow. But wondered about hair dryers in the rooms, we are booked for a RR.

Yes, there are hair dryers. Not very powerful, in my opinion.

How much is the delivery fee ? Considering having some beer and water delivered. We are only onsite for 3 nights, then getting a rental car and going to a timeshare. Not sure if its worth it or if we should try to make it out to Hess or just buy onsite ??? Advice ?

After thinking about it I realized a request is just that. If I request a mansion again I only have a 50% chance of getting it. Otherwise we end up in a ab section which will never do again. So at this point I'm not sure I can ever go back to por. We have been mansion and loved it. This trip ab...is very unsatisfying.

Why are you unhappy with AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter