Port Everglades boarding and PAT

Wanted to give my experience here as I boarded the Dream in Ft Lauderdale last Wednesday - no one checked anything.

We had a family with 3 separate PATs (11:45, 12:15 and 12:30). Our transportation got us there at 11:30, and we didn't have any other time we could get there. We were prepared to wait until 12:30 if we were asked to hold off until our latest PAT. We walked right in with no wait and no one even asking to look at our PAT forms. They were already calling multiple Boarding Groups while we were having our IDs checked.

Seems like they really smoothed out all the previous embarkation issues from December and earlier in January.
Hmm....I wonder if they will open up more PATs if they have things a little more figured out now....

This summer we are in the Magic out of Fout Lauderdale. That has to be a big difference from embarkation with the larger crowds for the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter