Port Canaveral reveals details for viewing arrival of the WISH

If we were in the area we'd love to go - we'll have to live vicarously through some of you.

If we were in the area we'd love to go - we'll have to live vicarously through some of you.
Or just watch the Port Canaveral Live Streaming camera. Maybe the owners will adjust it for the day so it doesn't time out every 10 seconds. Lousy time for the Administrators of the DIS to take the boards off line, right when the ship is arriving.

Or just watch the Port Canaveral Live Streaming camera. Maybe the owners will adjust it for the day so it doesn't time out every 10 seconds. Lousy time for the Administrators of the DIS to take the boards off line, right when the ship is arriving.
Hoping some Disney/Orlando youtube streamers will be out there for those of us who aren't there. I'll wake up early for it. Might as well. Should be fun.

Looks like she's going to wave at her sister. That is the DREAM in upper portion of the pic and the WISH is the highlighted dot.Screenshot 2022-06-19 08.30.38.png

I was thinking the same thing about admins taking the site down. Would have been a fun chat. Anyone know of any vloggers who will be streaming? Maybe Craig and Ryno will go over?!!!

I was thinking the same thing about admins taking the site down. Would have been a fun chat. Anyone know of any vloggers who will be streaming? Maybe Craig and Ryno will go over?!!!
You could check out Reddit and start something there

Hoping to be able to get near enough early enough to park! Short night ahead!

Alarm is set for 4am PDT here to see whatever I can see from my bed. Then hopefully back to bed for a few hours lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter