port canaveral parking question

Heatherdbby

Mouseketeer
I looked at a few options that aren't staying at the adjoined cruise terminal, and they are a bit cheaper (50-75 dollars saved over the course of a week) but for some reason it doesn't list disney on their websites? So can I not book with them?

Is my only choice if I am driving is to pay $18 a day?

I looked at a few options that aren't staying at the adjoined cruise terminal, and they are a bit cheaper (50-75 dollars saved over the course of a week) but for some reason it doesn't list disney on their websites? So can I not book with them?

Is my only choice if I am driving is to pay $18 a day?
You should not have to park at the port and pay the $18. There are options.

If you have found a company you are seriously considering and they don’t specifically mention Disney, contact them and ask.

Have you considered coming in the day before and staying overnight at a hotel that will allow you to leave your car in their lot for the duration of your cruise? There are many hotels in Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach which do so, and their parking rates can be very reasonable.

I just did a quick Google and found several remote parking options for Disney cruises, so they are definitely out there.

Have you considered coming in the day before and staying overnight at a hotel that will allow you to leave your car in their lot for the duration of your cruise? There are many hotels in Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach which do so, and their parking rates can be very reasonable.
And several charge $25.00. "Cruise parking is available for $25 per night +tax"

There was an earlier Thread that one or two of the parking companies also no longer serve DCL. So you definitely need to call.

We’ve done both. Parking offsite vs Port Garage. Since we’ve parked at the Port Garage, we’ve not gone back.

Cons of Offisite - parking is outdoors, usually gravel lots, exposed to heat/weather, waiting on shuttle to get to cruise
Pros of Offisite - costs

Pros of Parking Garage at PC - convenient to park and walk right over; especially now that they have a restroom in the garage. Really great for departing as you walk off boat, pack up car and you are off! Lickety split.
Cons - pricier

4 nights parking at PC Parking Garage I believe was $98.00.

And several charge $25.00. "Cruise parking is available for $25 per night +tax"

There was an earlier Thread that one or two of the parking companies also no longer serve DCL. So you definitely need to call.
Everyone I have called doesn't serve DCL anymore. I asked why and they said bc the porters?
I guess ill just suck it up and pay to park onsite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter