Port Canaveral Parking Question

dwg

Mouseketeer
We were on the Wish this past November and I remember getting to the port around 11:30 and I was surprised how full the indoor parking lot wasl as we searched for a parking spot. I understand from reading these threads there is a large outdoor parking section. I don't remember seeing the outside parking. We will be back on the Wish in a couple of weeks and was just thinking about the parking. We also have an 11:30 PAT time for the upcoming sailing.

Does the indoor parking garage ever get full and how is the outdoor parking lot accessed? Do you have to choose to go to the outdoor lot as soon as you pay for the port parking or if you go into the indoor garage is it easy to circle through the garage and then access the outdoor lot if needed? Thanks for your help.

The issue with the garage/ parking is its also shared with the Fantasy so even if your the first car there for the Wish the garage may be half filled. There is plenty of parking though.

Looks like plenty of outside parking. Is the outside lot easy to access if trying the inside garage first? I am sure that it is but just want to make sure. I like to plan as much as possible in advance so no surprises.

We were on a Fri-Mon Wish sailing last month. We got into the garage around 12:15 and had no problem getting a space a couple of levels up. FWIW, we heard a few times that it was a fully booked sailing, too.

We were on a Fri-Mon Wish sailing last month. We got into the garage around 12:15 and had no problem getting a space a couple of levels up. FWIW, we heard a few times that it was a fully booked sailing, too.
Same experience for us on a Friday to Monday fully booked Wish sailing in July. We arrived at port around 12:15, too.

Went on a fully booked Wish in July and arrived at 1130. plenty of spots in the indoor garage

I remember my last cruise ended on a Friday, so when I was trying to get to my car to leave, the 3-night sailing crowd was arriving and looking for parking. So that might be a situation. I've only been on 2 cruises and haven't seen the parking garage full. I usually head to the roof level for a few last moments to look at the ship before leaving.

We try to park in the garage, esp during hurricane season. the car is more protected. We can always find a spot. We’ve even parked there when there were 3 ships sailing out of PC

Does anyone know if the outside ever fills up? We are traveling next week so a holiday week.

You access the outside the same way you go into the garage. Pull up. Pay. Drive into the parking area. Pick the garage or the outside lot.

We have sailed when the outside lot had lots of cars. I imagine they parked outside because the garage was full. Huge outdoor lot.

Not bad, thats doable for a 4 day cruise. what time do u recommend I show up to get parking..?

Note the "per day" charge is calendar days and any part thereof, not 24-hour periods. So it counts both embarkation day and debarkation day.

I wonder how that works for people doing "back-to-back" cruises? I would presume that you'd only get charged for the first cruise, because I don't believe there are options to pay for a second cruise at the port.

I wonder how that works for people doing "back-to-back" cruises? I would presume that you'd only get charged for the first cruise, because I don't believe there are options to pay for a second cruise at the port.
Since you pay for parking at PC upon arrival, those doing a B2B will pay for parking based on the first leg of that B2B.

I sailed on a back-to-back in 2018, and this was the case. I was only charged for the days of the first cruise. Perhaps someone with more recent experience can confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter