Port Canaveral Open time

mellojon

Mouseketeer
What time does PC actually open? I have heard 10:00 and 11:00. This is the first time we have driven to port in a long time so just wanted to double check.

Thanks!!

Today, I got a PAT for 10:30 for our August cruise out of PC.

I believe the DCL terminal at Port Canaveral officially opens at 10:30am when the Dream or Fantasy are embarking, and at 11:00am when the Magic is embarking. Whether or not the doors are opened any earlier cannot be guaranteed, though may occur. Whether or not any passenger may be allowed to physically enter the terminal prior to their chosen/designated Port Arrival Time, also cannot be guaranteed as the PAT process was put into place to literally spread out the arrival of guests and prevent overcrowding of the terminal due to fire safety regulations and building capacity.

Enjoy your cruise!

Is the parking garage open earlier than that, in case we arrive early and need to hang out until opening time? We are driving straight through the night to get there.

It might be, depending on how "early" you arrive. Keep in mind that until the prior cruise disembarks, the parking garage could be somewhat full. You might want to find somewhere in Cocoa Beach to grab a cup of coffee and breakfast if you arrive particularly early.

Enjoy your cruise!

I believe the DCL terminal at Port Canaveral officially opens at 10:30am when the Dream or Fantasy are embarking, and at 11:00am when the Magic is embarking.
In my experience, the terminal opened at 10:30 for both the Magic & the Fantasy (as well as the Dream). That is the actual terminal building for check in. You could enter the terminal area for parking around 10:00-10:15.

Of course, DCL transfers from the airport tend to arrive around 10:00-10:15 and those people are allowed to enter the terminal when they arrive. But check in doesn't open until 10:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter