Port Canaveral Hotels

Cincychic

Earning My Ears
Sorry, I know this has probably been asked many times before, but I would like to know of a good place close to the port to stay the night before. I am also thinking of doing the combo thing with the parking included. A place close to a nice beach and with a good breakfast would be great too.

Thanks!

Sorry, I know this has probably been asked many times before, but I would like to know of a good place close to the port to stay the night before. I am also thinking of doing the combo thing with the parking included. A place close to a nice beach and with a good breakfast would be great too.

Thanks!

I always stay at the raddison it is a great place

We love the Residence Inn, and will be booking it for our next cruise. The rooms are very nice and spacious, the kids love the pool and the adults love the fire pit area to hang out the night before the cruise. :thumbsup2

We've stayed at the Residence Inn a couple of times now and it is excellent. They have a really good breakfast. You can take a shuttle to the port fairly cheaply, or you can just take a cab. However, it is not close to a beach - you'll have to drive there.

My vote is Country Inn & Suites. Have stayed there multiple times. Staff are fantastic (especially Duane, the shuttle driver) and it is right by the port.

Thanks, I will look at all of these.

I guess no one has had any trouble with leaving their cars there? I was kind of wondering about that.

Oh, and how do we get back to our cars after we get to the port?

Thanks again!

IMO Marriott Residence Inn beats out Country Inn and Suites hands down.

Neither of these (nor the Radisson) are on the beach but a short drive away if you have a car. MRI and CIS offer a comp breakfast.

There are several hotels ON the beach but not sure if they offer breakfast. There is the Doubletree, a Hilton, a Hampton Inn and 4 Points Sheraton (Sheraton is a block from the beach).

MJ

Looking at Residence Inn,Country Inn and want to know- which has better breakfast? Do both offer FREE ship shuttles?

Can't comment about the CI, but the RI has a great free breakfast. The shuttle to the port is not free unless you book a rate that includes it.

We stayed at the Radisson last year and will not stay again due to the uncomfortable beds we had. This year we stayed at the Double Tree which is directly on the beach. We had a wonderful stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel. They do offer cruise parking and breakfast but we did not take advantage of either. :thumbsup2

We have stayed at both the Radison and Residence Inn Residence inn wins hands down. If you have park and cruise your car is parked somewhere else on the property not necessary close to your room. The room we had was next to the a/c system and the room was dingy and dirty and there were rats by the a/c area. The pool area is nice. Breakfast was not free or included. Transport to port. There are other ships in port besides Disney and you might be cruising on Sat when both the Fantasy and Carnival Dream are there and both have lots of passengers! I booked a year out with the hotel and the earliest time I could get was 1230pm. It was a mad house. We opted to take a cab. The next cruise we stayed at the Residence Inn. What a much better place! Looks clean, fresh, free breakfast, nice pool and hot tub. Hertz is right in front too. The hotel will take you to the port for a small fee. We had Hertz and they took for free. We even got there by 1045 and were one of the first groups.

Here's a list of all the hotels that offer park and cruise packages.

You have to book the package rate (or pay the parking or shuttle fee if you don't book a package rate) in order to leave your car parked long term or use the shuttle.

To answer your question, IMO Residence offers the better continental breakfast.

We were able to get the Doubletree on Priceline for $45 a few years ago. Nice hotel on the beach.

MJ

We booked the Residence inn. I feel like Marriott always gives me a good value for my $$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter