Port Arrival Time and Boarding Groups Using Disney Transport

Hi All - Just wanted to bump this thread to see if there were some more recent experiences from Hyatt MCO. Are they still boarding transportation by castaway level? I see from the email that there are set check-in times by castaway level. How do those correspond with the time you board the bus? Do you go straight from check-in to boarding? Selfishly, I'm curious what time silver was allowed to board :) TIA!

Hi All - Just wanted to bump this thread to see if there were some more recent experiences from Hyatt MCO. Are they still boarding transportation by castaway level? I see from the email that there are set check-in times by castaway level. How do those correspond with the time you board the bus? Do you go straight from check-in to boarding? Selfishly, I'm curious what time silver was allowed to board :) TIA!
I sailed on the fantasy in October as a silver. It was right after they went to tiers, it was a bit unorganized. The email and front desk said to go down at 9:15, I went down about 8 to get the lay of the land. Disney representative told me to come around 8:45. I went at 8:30, made it clear I was silver, so they knew I was there. They grabbed me around 8:45 and I was one of the first ones to check in. We had to wait for a bit after that, but got our bus character. We were on the second bus from the Hyatt, arrived at the port around 11 and walked straight onto the ship! We were originally BG 6. Have fun and good luck!

We sail in the Fantasy in April for our first cruise. We're staying at All Star Movies the night before and booked DCL transfers. I understand PAT will be assigned automatically based in this. When do we find out what time the bus to the port will be - will that show after check in?

I sailed on the fantasy in October as a silver. It was right after they went to tiers, it was a bit unorganized. The email and front desk said to go down at 9:15, I went down about 8 to get the lay of the land. Disney representative told me to come around 8:45. I went at 8:30, made it clear I was silver, so they knew I was there. They grabbed me around 8:45 and I was one of the first ones to check in. We had to wait for a bit after that, but got our bus character. We were on the second bus from the Hyatt, arrived at the port around 11 and walked straight onto the ship! We were originally BG 6. Have fun and good luck!
This is DCL transfer from MCO or something else?

We sail in 2 days and I have not received any letter from DCL regarding this change. We were going to show up Sat at 8 am to get our bus boarding time; but we can relax and put our name on the restaurant waitlist first before trying to check in (was a long line for Mears; restaurant had a 45 min wait).

Since there are more Silver members (younger families) this change is going to mean a lot of people trying to board around noon (last year we barely waited 10 mins). Hopefully we can get to Cabanas before it closes.

Edit:

Got the email (1 day before cruise - Thur morning for a Fri pm Hyatt check in; Sat am cruise) with the following schedule:

3DABB4FC-7B93-4FEF-BC87-1930CDD88E4F.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter