Popcorn @ Theater

daddy dale

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what kind of popcorn (fresh or bagged) they sell at the theater? How much is it? Thanx

It's bagged, and I'm not sure how much it is, to tell you the truth...hopefully someone can help. :)

I think the price was around $4/bag. It was OK...not great popcorn. I guess there's nothing like warm, buttered popcorn when in a movie theatre.

I don't recall them selling popcorn outside the Buena Vist Theatre (where they show the movies) but I did see it for sale along with other snacks/candy at the Preludes bar just outside the Walt Disney Theatre.

I also heard of people ordering the cheese and cracker tray and bringing that in to the movies as well!!!

MJ

They do sell popcorn, soda, and beer from a little table outside the theater prior to movies starting. I belive popcorn was $4. If I remember correctly - it was not fresh popcorn - it was sold in individual, sealed bags like you would get at a grocery store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter