Popcorn Buckets - designs?

There are many different buckets. Not sure what your exact question is...

If it is are there different buckets to collect, the answer is yes.

If the question is if you bought a bucket at MK, can you refill it at AK, the answer there is also yes.

The buckets are good for the "Length of your stay". I have had CMs tell me they will "accept" any bucket, no matter how old.

Does anyone know which ones or have pictures of the buckets currently available?

They usually have 1 bucket that can be found at almost all of the parks and then maybe another one ( i have gotten a Toy Story Land one and a Star Wars one) or even one that is shaped like the Alien bucket, the Millennium Falcon bucket (things like those). You might find a different one in some areas. I got a Mickey and friends one last year in MK, and a Star Wars one at HS.

That is the most recent one but the site I got it from even mentioned the lack of popcorn bucket variety happening right now. So this might be the only one floating around.... They might be waiting until closer to the 50th before they add more variety. Hope that helps!

Does anyone know which ones or have pictures of the buckets currently available?
I was just there a little over a week ago. I saw the Milleniun Falcon in HS but picked up a steamboat willie one in MK (huge steamboat willie fan).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter