Popcorn Bucket Chatter

Does anyone know what buckets are at MK/Epcot right now? I don’t mean the fancy ones, but the round ones. We have the one with characters tidings attractions with an orange lid and we have the 50th blue one. I am debating if I should take either next week or get a new one.

Does anyone know what buckets are at MK/Epcot right now? I don’t mean the fancy ones, but the round ones. We have the one with characters tidings attractions with an orange lid and we have the 50th blue one. I am debating if I should take either next week or get a new one.
I just saw a blog post a cute one they saw at DHS that was a round one with 4 parks in the pictures, looked like primarily Pixar characters.
How much are the mickey balloon buckets generally?
The blog showed 18 I think.

The boss and kids want one. I can only find used via FleaBay. But, it looks really small relative to my 1st gen Figment. Are they similar in size in terms of popcorn quantity held? The girls will battle to the death over a kernel.

Does anyone know if they sold out of the Journey into Imagination buckets? I didn't see as much about them as the Figment buckets.

I've seen that they recently changed the "regular" popcorn bucket to have Tiana. Is it just Princess and the Frog themed? I know about the FIgment bucket for FARTS but are there any other "regular" buckets? (I planned to get one for our upcoming trip but I have a bitter teenager who loved his Splash Mountain and likely won't want a Tiana one.)

Friendly reminder

The DIS has a wonderful group of Moderators who have volunteered to assist our visitors and monitor the boards. Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in the post being removed without notice and an infraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter