Popcorn at the Fort?

Savagekids

Mouseketeer
I vaguley remeber popcorn for sale at the Chuck Wagon - (or did I imagine that?) Does anyone know if they take park buckets for refills? We're doing a resort only trip and I'm trying to decide if I should bother to pack the buckets.

I was at the Fort for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving, @Savagekids, and I have to say I did NOT see (smell) a popcorn machine at Trails End, P&J's, Settlement TP, Meadow TP, Meadow Pool game area (where the refillable drink machines are), or the Outpost Lobby area.

There is no longer a Chuckwagon at the Campfire Singalong. Sometimes a food truck but I can't offer an answer about popcorn there.

For us last month, the refillable soda mugs worked out to our advantage. That's all I have to offer.

Bama Ed

no popcorn (refills) that i saw back in Sept.

I was there 2 weeks and forgot my refillable mug every trip to the settlement, with one exception. ARGH!

I was at the Fort for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving, @Savagekids, and I have to say I did NOT see (smell) a popcorn machine at Trails End, P&J's, Settlement TP, Meadow TP, Meadow Pool game area (where the refillable drink machines are), or the Outpost Lobby area.

There is no longer a Chuckwagon at the Campfire Singalong. Sometimes a food truck but I can't offer an answer about popcorn there.

For us last month, the refillable soda mugs worked out to our advantage. That's all I have to offer.

Bama Ed
The Chuck Wagon isn’t there at all or just in a different spot? Still looks open per website.

There is a food truck at the Campfire now as fyi. And they sell sticks, marshmallows, and smores kits like the Chuckwagon used to.

Dd took her popcorn bucket to the Fort but pnly used it in the parks last month.

There is a food truck at the Campfire now as fyi. And they sell sticks, marshmallows, and smores kits like the Chuckwagon used to.

Dd took her popcorn bucket to the Fort but pnly used it in the parks last month.
Do they sell regular food or just snacks?

Do they sell regular food or just snacks?

I think they have regular food primarily.

The Disney Food Truck is still shown in the Disney Restaurant listing as "The Chuck Wagon" but it stays mostly down in front of Trails End Porch. So you can look up the menu for it if needed. A second food truck is usually at the Campfire ring and it had the sticks, smores kit, and marsh bag on the list of food but I really didn't see what else was on the menu because I ate at my campsite.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter