• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to do the on-line check in you have to attach a cc.
To avoid having to attach a cc to your MB, you would need to do the regular check in at the front desk.
When I started to do on-line check in, it would not let me go forward without add a cc so I am bypassing on-line check in and going to the front desk since I agree with you, I don't want my cc attached to my MB.
"I was able to do online checkin last night and bypassed putting in cc # and completed checkin without any problem.

Getting close for us too!!!
13 days n counting till we arrive.
Wife has started getting bag semi packed next weekend will be final wash of clothes going and the final pack begins.
First time at POP for us looking forward to getting there, not looking forward to the 16 hour drive. :moped:

Yesterday was our 3-month mark and I pulled out a suitcase and started pre-packing items I won't need before then: power strip, moleskin, hanging shoe rack, extra contact lenses, travel toiletries. Somehow it feels more real when I can start gathering items. :rotfl:

"I was able to do online checkin last night and bypassed putting in cc # and completed checkin without any problem.

Did you click on the "Edit" link beside:
Set Up a Resort Account Payment Method
Important Notice
Designate and authorize a credit card to use for incidentals and other charges to your Disney Resort hotel account.

When you click on that Edit button, the credit card you used to book your reservation is already pre-populated and will be the one that is attached to your MB's. You have the option to keep that current payment method or update your payment method.

If you just bypassed that portion of check in, the credit card used to book your reservation will be the one they use.

How early can you check in? I'm staying at the swan for 2 days before our trip. We have 8am adrs for crystal palace so I don't want to be late for that.

Our flight doesn't get in until 5.45pm. By the time we get to Pop, will the store still be open and is it likely to have a Disney Autograph book?

Our flight doesn't get in until 5.45pm. By the time we get to Pop, will the store still be open and is it likely to have a Disney Autograph book?

The "dining" of Everything Pop Shopping and Dining is open until midnight, and I believe that goes for the "shopping," too. I'm pretty sure I recall the store being open when we got in at 10-something pm in February. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

The "dining" of Everything Pop Shopping and Dining is open until midnight, and I believe that goes for the "shopping," too. I'm pretty sure I recall the store being open when we got in at 10-something pm in February. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

ETA: And yes, they have the autograph books.

Just booked my first solo trip and I will be making my first stay at Pop's this February!!! :cool1:

Just booked our first trip to the POP with a toddler.
Hope we are happy! Second trip this year....so it was a value or no trip.

Excited:goodvibes

Just booked our first trip to the POP with a toddler.
Hope we are happy! Second trip this year....so it was a value or no trip.

Excited:goodvibes

One year we went 2 weeks and stayed at POFQ. Then we went down for another week and did pop with FD. We have stayed at pop ever since. Everyone will always tell you a moderate and a deluxe are so much better and you should upgrade. For some that is true but I have stayed at all levels and prefer pop. I find the difference between a value and a moderate not worth the money. I mean the pool slide is cool but we add the WP option to our tickets. Everyone talks about covered bus stops. But I prefer the que line vs the hoards trying to get on the bust all at once and yes it happens all the time.

KELLY said:
One year we went 2 weeks and stayed at POFQ. Then we went down for another week and did pop with FD. We have stayed at pop ever since. Everyone will always tell you a moderate and a deluxe are so much better and you should upgrade. For some that is true but I have stayed at all levels and prefer pop. I find the difference between a value and a moderate not worth the money. I mean the pool slide is cool but we add the WP option to our tickets. Everyone talks about covered bust stops. But I prefer the que line vs the hoards trying to get on the bust all at once and yes it happens all the time.

This exactly for me too. I'd rather stay at POP and upgrade free QSDP to DDP than stay moderate for the small difference in price. Have stayed at POFQ and CSR. Although I liked them both I much MUCH prefer POP. Everyone is different but just forget what you think about values and enjoy what they offer. There is so much. Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter