Pop Century Room Renovations

Foosball is between Building 6 and Building 10? It's not on the Pop map. From googled pics that's the location I came up with.

EDIT: Never mind! It is!

So I just tried making an online request for a refurbished room and the drop down is blank. Does any one know a reason this may be? Or if calling would even make a difference to ask? Checking in a non preferred room (for the first time ever) Dec 06. I was hoping for a refurbished room. Any help would be wonderful! Thanks in advance! :worship:

:flower3:

Just wanted to report, I checked in today and am in building 10 4th floor. So EXCITED. They are still doing some work on lower level rooms still and only 1 elevator working. But they are opening the rooms !!!

awesome!!! I check in tomorrow. was there last week and get a refurb room. Was supposed to be at AS Music but POP opened up on Sunday night and I switched. Requested 80s and 90s again, do we will see what I get. Not holding my breath as the person helping me with the reservation on the Disney Res Center kept calling it "POP CENTRAL". LOL

So I just tried making an online request for a refurbished room and the drop down is blank. Does any one know a reason this may be? Or if calling would even make a difference to ask? Checking in a non preferred room (for the first time ever) Dec 06. I was hoping for a refurbished room. Any help would be wonderful! Thanks in advance! :worship:

:flower3:

The room request section of Online Check In has been broken for months now. The best way to make a room request is still to call the Main Reservations line and add your requests to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out.

Just wanted to report, I checked in today and am in building 10 4th floor. So EXCITED. They are still doing some work on lower level rooms still and only 1 elevator working. But they are opening the rooms !!!
:cheer2::banana::bounce::cool1::Pinkbounc
That’s awesome! Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy!

Can I ask what room type you had booked?? I'm hoping for building 10 during my December stay

I check in today! And requested though touring plans to be in building 10 (I have a preferred room) and was hoping it would be complete! Just in time by the sounds of things! I’ll report back later with the outcome :yay:

I check in today! And requested though touring plans to be in building 10 (I have a preferred room) and was hoping it would be complete! Just in time by the sounds of things! I’ll report back later with the outcome :yay:
Enjoy! and appreciate the info while on your trip!! every person checking into 10 this week just helps all of our chances later this year!

I've been watching and reading this post for a loooooooooong time and I just have a few things to say. First is please don't hang your hopes on getting a refurbed room make or break your trip. The new rooms are nice, but again they are not for everybody. The two queen beds was the only reason I wanted a new room. I found in the refurbished room the sliding shower door had issues and wouldn't stay closed and got water EVERYWHERE. I did miss the table because we chose to keep the bed down the whole time, but the extra space on the dresser became very messy. Now that I think about it. I liked the refurbed room, but I would have enjoyed the lakeside of the 60's facing AoA as the views at night are stunning with the fireworks. And they are close to the busses. But don't stress your trip by hanging your hat on a new room. Take the room out of the equation and think about what is most important in a room. Close to buses, top floor, good views. If I didn't have two large guys with me who needed a queen bed for comfort I would have requested the 60's knowing that the renoed rooms will be there when I get back.

Thank you for saying this.

Thank you for saying this.
Thank you. I was starting to get a little bummed while reading all the other posters get stressed about the rooms opening. I just wanted to remind people that they would be at the happiest place on earth. I wanted them to rememer that the room is just a place to lay their head and to try to enjoy everyting that diesny has to offer.

Thank you. I was starting to get a little bummed while reading all the other posters get stressed about the rooms opening. I just wanted to remind people that they would be at the happiest place on earth. I wanted them to rememer that the room is just a place to lay their head and to try to enjoy everyting that diesny has to offer.
Yes definitely! I just really want to lay my head (and body) on a new mattress! LOL

I read some reviews on how the old rooms are so dirty and the rugs all stained and gross. And I just hate to pay the same amount for an old, dirty room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter