Pop Century Room Renovations

Did you request a renovated room? I have a request for 90's top floor. Do you think that is good enough? Should I call down and add request? Check in one week from today!

OKAY .....
- Is the floor vinyl or laminate?
- Does the middle nightstand have doors or open?
- Plugs, what is the square to right of 2 plugs?
- Are there USB plugs at each nightstand? Is that the square I see?
- Space between closet and sink (by iron board) looks tight, is it?
- Shower ... is that tile work or a fiberglass type wall?
- Can you shoot one towards sink to see whole vanity?
- Can you shoot towards front door?
- Let us know how the sound travels during your stay!!
- Did they move air vent or does it clear beverage center okay?

AND WHAT SIZE IS THAT MURPHY BED MATTRESS?????

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
You forgot will a air mattress fit!!!

I just checked into a newly remodeled room at pop century! Cast member checking me in said they just opened today.
Thank you so much for posting the pictures!!! I'm checking in late August and now I'm just so excited!

Yeah, same for me for November, but how can all Preferred rooms not be available for November and December? I don't know what it means. LOL.
Free Dining offer might have something to do with that, leaving the most expensive rooms last make sense, they are working with less inventory and will get their money as long as they can from those rooms

Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing the pics! Is it a handheld sprayer in the shower or stationary? TIA!

HUGE question, thank you, that is always something I need but of course never get at most hotels. That alone could get me to put up with the sterility .. if the price stays in check.

I just checked into a newly remodeled room at pop century! Cast member checking me in said they just opened today.

Yay!!!!!!! Lucky you!!!! Thanks for all the pictures!!! Could you possibly take a picture of the telescoping/pocket door in the bathroom? I know it's a tight space so maybe you can't get back far enough to do that. Also, is there a full-length mirror anywhere? I'd also love to see a shot of the safe open with "something" (the Bible maybe???) in it so we can get an idea of the interior size of it (it looks small :( ).

THANK YOU for the pictures!

One more question: is there a full length mirror?

ETA Bluezy beat me to it.:thumbsup2

Is that a coffee maker I see?? I know we had it practically confirmed there would be one, but I need to know from someone actually staying in the room! Also super curious to see what the space is like with the murphy bed down! AHHHHH so exciting!

The walls look like more of a beige than the stark white I was expecting from previous pictures you can especially see it against the baseboards and the top of the cabinet under the tv. That's a very similar color to the color i have on most of the walls in my house. That'll help a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter