Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

We'll be arriving for a short 4 night stay in 11 days...so excited can check in online tomorrow. Then we are making a longer trip in October for MNSSHP. Can't wait to be back again.

Going to be there February 6-15, 2011 to celebrate my 26th birthday and college graduation. So excited!!!!

We will be going 9/12-9/18
Celebrating -DH 1st professional boxing contract! First fight- October 12th!!! And of course isn't just being in Disney a reason to celebrate??

I am celebrating ME in 32 days! Sept. 25-Oct. 1 I'm taking a solo trip to celebrate me taking care of me. Last March I thought I was going thru some serious health issues. I knew that I needed to make changes and i decided to book a trip for more incentive (like I needed more :rolleyes:) So I changed my eating and my exercise habits. I lost weight, dropped 49 points in my cholesterol, dropped 30 points in my blood pressure, and got my blood sugar down so I'm not pre-diabetic anymore. :woohoo: I set a goal and a date to meet that goal. I booked everything in advance but with the option to cancel if I didn't meet my goal. I surpassed my goal! :cheer2:

Just booked an off the cuff two day solo trip 9/7 to 9/9. Going to meet an old friend who will be there as part of a larger family trip. 48 hours of turbo touring.
The crazy thing is that I'll pay more for a 2 day hopper than I will for my airfare and 2 nights at POP combined!

Only 90 days to go untill my Honeymoon trip on Nov. 28, 2010. Should i start packing now? OMG don't know what to pack? LOL!

I am celebrating ME in 32 days! Sept. 25-Oct. 1 I'm taking a solo trip to celebrate me taking care of me. Last March I thought I was going thru some serious health issues. I knew that I needed to make changes and i decided to book a trip for more incentive (like I needed more :rolleyes:) So I changed my eating and my exercise habits. I lost weight, dropped 49 points in my cholesterol, dropped 30 points in my blood pressure, and got my blood sugar down so I'm not pre-diabetic anymore. :woohoo: I set a goal and a date to meet that goal. I booked everything in advance but with the option to cancel if I didn't meet my goal. I surpassed my goal! :cheer2:

:thumbsup2Congratulations...good for you !:thumbsup2 I'm kind of in the same boat and at 50 yrs. old I figured that if I didn't care of myself no one else would.
So on the last day of my school year June 23 I started a diet and started walking ! I had plans to go to POP in August with my dd14 and I wanted to feel good for my trip . I lost almost 20 lbs before my trip, walked without as much effort during my week there. Even walked up to our 4th floor room about half the time (even in the heat), never would have done that before! I also, had my BP checked before we left and it was lowered quite a bit, too!

So I know where you are coming from ...enjoy your trip , you deserve it and treat yourself to some nice splurges while there... maybe a Dole Whip or a Mickey Ice-Cream Bar !!!:woohoo:
:flower3:Happy Planning

We just booked our Honeymoon for July 19-29 2011 :lovestruc:banana: ...only 318 days to go lol :sad1:

We are going to be there in 3 weeks. Arriving Monday, Sept. 27th for 7 nights of free QSDP. First time using QSDP, 6th time using DDP.

We are celebrating DD's 11th birthday, my DM's 71st, and our 5th time using my POP Fridge Swap's fridge (four years and going strong.:goodvibes). This will also be my DD's first time missing school to go to WDW. Her school changed from year round to traditional and she's no longer off track in Sept. :confused3

May 27th-June 1st Staying at POP and celebrating 3 Years with my wonderful husband:lovestruc

4 months...celebrating my middle daughter's 4th birthday!!!! I can't wait.

Getting close to the early high school graduation trip with my daugther and neice. Gooshgoofy, D'Daughter and D'Neice ... along with D'sister and D'nephew ... December 5th 2010

Also Looking forward to a short trip w princess: to Pop followed by our first cruise together aboard the DCL Dream! This will be DW princess: first cruise. I'm surprised she agreed to go since she's afraid of water and hates elevators!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter