• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Arcade???

WDWaddicted

Can't get enough!
Hey - has anyone stayed at Pop Century and gone to the Arcades. Can you tell me how many arcades there are and how big they are, say compared to the Contemporary arcade. :earsgirl:

:cool1: Was in there a year ago,trying to remember!I believe it was just one large room,same as the arcades at the All Star resorts.It's in the building with the restaurant,lobby,and souvenir shop.It's not that big,but looked like some fun!
Enjoy!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :banana: :cheer2:

one big arcade.. cant compare it to contemp.. cause I havent stayed there. It was pretty large in my opinion though..

Welcome to the DIS WDWaddicted :wave:

I suggest you post this question on the Resorts Board for more info :)

My son liked the arcade at Pop much better than the one at the Contemporary. The prizes are out in the open where you can pick the ones you want. He liked the game selection better too. The size of the arcade is bigger at the Contemporary, but they have just as many games squeezed into a smaller area at Pop.

My kids LOVED the arcade at POP. Never been to the one at Contemporary, so I can't compare. We ended up going to the arcade every night once we discovered it. I like the Wheel of Fortune game, myself.

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter