Pools at Portofino

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
I've seen conflicting stories.

Are all 3 pools at the Portofino Bay open to ALL hotel guests?
I've read that the Villa Pool is only reserved for Villa Room Guests.

What's the scoop?

i can't imagine that would be the case as hotel guest can use the pools at any of the three hotels. Besides, the cabanas are only at the villa pool, and anyone can reserve those even if staying at another hotel.

I wasn't in the Villa wing, but used the pool there and the hottub there also. It was nice and quiet over there too. We went at night, and just opened the gate and walked in. The Villa wing is nothing special. I just think that is where most of the deluxe rooms are. We were in a deluxe near the boat launch. I forgot what that wing was called. I think it was the west. But anyway, I never heard of it being just for the guests of the Villa wing. Portofino is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend it. I actually ended up staying in the presidential suite for one night. Talk about living like a king.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter