Pools at PBH

Muffy

<font color=red>Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!<
We will be staying for the first time at PBH for 3 nights this Dec in a Portofino Suite. It will be DH, DD (13) and myself. DD is very interested in the pools at PBH. We have requested the West Wing to be near the main pool. Can someone give me some info about this pool. All I can find is one picture of this pool on PBH site. It looks awesome with a great slide. Does anyone know how long the slide is? Hopefully late Dec will bring nice enough weather for swimming?! Thanks in advance!

muffy the slide is really long.you have to walk up a couple of sets of stairs to get to it.i went on it a couple of times and it was great.there are a few small turns and it doesn't have a steep drop because it is long.
the pool itself is huge.one saturday late in the afternoon there were a lot of people there and when you walked into the pool itself it didn't seem crowded.i think the deepest place i saw was 4 feet.in the middle towards the end is the slide built on what is surposed to be a mountain.and you can swim around the mountain and go underneeth a waterfall.
it also has zero entry that is nice and part of it has sand also.(not a big fan of that but all the little kids liked it)
my kids loved the slide(9and 6)and they did that for hours it seemed.

Thank you DaveWH for the link. Thanks Skip for the great info on PBH pool. It sounds as great! I have 120 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter