Pool question

Jeanine3kids

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about a july trip in the future (08) I was wondering which pool is the best since I have 3 small children and the parks might be difficult with all the crowds so I would be spending more time at the resort then usual. I am an owner at SSR how are the pool slides there?

Thanks

Poly would have a pool the kids would really enjoy! If you want to use a DVC please try Beach Club, it is really great and alot of fun!
Have a great trip!

I am thinking about a july trip in the future (08) I was wondering which pool is the best since I have 3 small children and the parks might be difficult with all the crowds so I would be spending more time at the resort then usual. I am an owner at SSR how are the pool slides there?

Thanks

SSR has a two slides. A great little one for little kids that you can wait at the bottom for them to go down, and a long one for the older kids/adults that twists and turns. There is also a little water play area for little kids to splash with Donald Duck. The pool is also zero-entry.

You can also borrow a life jacket for free for the little ones from the bike rental place. Just be sure you return it before you check out!

Have fun!

Thanks

How small are the small kids? I think SSR has the best pool for infant/toddler/preschool age kids (5 and under). Why? It has zero entry, an "L" shape so that the shallow end is off to the side, a baby slide, and an interactive water play area - plus night-time Disney movies on a big screen at the pool.

I agree with the previous posters about the main SSR pool. My 2 year old nephew thought the small slde was just the coolest thing. And also as previously stated, the zero entry is great for the little ones to ease their way in until they get a bit braver and want to venture a little further into the pool. Oh, and lets not forget the drink station for the refillable mugs right there outside near the pool. :drinking1

But, if your kids are 6 - 10 then SAB at BCV is the coolest pool of them all. That zero entry thing.... no waves. Zilch... Nada.... Leave your board home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter