• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pool hours at RPR?

akdeputydog

Mouseketeer
Hi -
We'll be staying at RPR the end of April. Does anyone know what the pool hours are?
Is there a hot tub at RPR?
Is the pool heated?

Thanks.

OK - the suspense was killing me - so I called.

The pools heated, they have 2 hot tubs and the pool hours are 8am - 10pm (7 days a week - year round)

I can't wait!

We are going to be there again same week this year.:thumbsup2

Never noticed your dates, met Bubbas mom and KY07 last year, and i know KY07 will be there a few days this year. maybe see you about the pool, as thats where we spend most of our time.

Never noticed your dates, met Bubbas mom and KY07 last year, and i know KY07 will be there a few days this year. maybe see you about the pool, as thats where we spend most of our time.
Hey Robert our dated have changed this year so that me and Dw can spend a full 7 days at RPR this year and hope we can see you guys there agian this year

Thats good Lawerence, we are there 30th June to 14th July, and the 21st July to 28th July.
Whats your dates

Thats good Lawerence, we are there 30th June to 14th July, and the 21st July to 28th July.
Whats your dates
Looks like we are going to miss you guys by 2 days
our dates are most likely to be june 21 - 28

Dw was looking forward to seeing you guys again, let me know if your dates change.

Dw was looking forward to seeing you guys again, let me know if your dates change.
I will Robert and DW was upset when I told her we are leaving 2 days before you guys got there cause she really wanted to she you guys agian but if it cahnges I will let you know

I will Robert and DW was upset when I told her we are leaving 2 days before you guys got there cause she really wanted to she you guys agian but if it cahnges I will let you know

As Robert knows from another thread we are going a few days earlier than last year and for a whole week, July 3-10. Hope you could change so we can all meet up for some rides. I will have to PM you guys for cell numbers to make it happen.:thumbsup2

As Robert knows from another thread we are going a few days earlier than last year and for a whole week, July 3-10. Hope you could change so we can all meet up for some rides. I will have to PM you guys for cell numbers to make it happen.:thumbsup2

If i bring my phone from here in the UK, calls cost me a fortune,i would have to buy a US sim , last year we bought 2 Net10 phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter