pool changing room

misskari

Mouseketeer
I hear that the Luana Lounge is only for departing guests. So where does everyone change into swimsuits on their arrival day when their room isn't ready? Are their restrooms close to the pool? Ideally, these would be bigger restrooms as we have a kiddo in a wheelchair, so we need a bit more space. If you know of a good spacious restroom, please let me know where to find it! Thanks!

@misskari There are restrooms across from the snack shacks and next to the Lava Shack. They aren't huge bathrooms but you could probably make it work

I would speak the them when you check in and ask to be able to use the lounge. Explain your need for more room and I am sure that they can direct you to a place the will work for you.

I hear that the Luana Lounge is only for departing guests. So where does everyone change into swimsuits on their arrival day when their room isn't ready? Are their restrooms close to the pool? Ideally, these would be bigger restrooms as we have a kiddo in a wheelchair, so we need a bit more space. If you know of a good spacious restroom, please let me know where to find it! Thanks!

There are restrooms toward the Ewa Tower between the two gift shops; one of the stalls is a larger one that should accommodate a wheelchair. The other stalls aren't terribly big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter