• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pool/Beach Towels?

Cornhogio

Earning My Ears
Well, well, well.....As the 9 Aug cruise approaches, it's time to pack the bags. So do we need to pack towels for poolside and the beach, or are those provided? Thanks, and looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers!

from what I have read here, they have towels on carts by the pools and as you exit the ship, but they're not huge beach towels. So if you're taking some to go to the beach, I guess you need to bring a few with you... Just remember to take them BACK to the ship, I believe there's a bin for you to put them in when you get back on the ship.....

SO one less thing for you to have to pack and more room for souveniers!!! Have a great trip.

There are always plenty in the cabinets near the pools, and when you disembark at Castaway Cay, they will give you as many towels as you ask for. Since they are small, hubby and I each get three. That way, we have two each for drying and one each as a head cushion for lounging around with a good book or napping.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We took our beach towels on our last cruise and we will NOT be packing them on our next one.

1) They take up a lot of room in the suitcase
2) We never used them, DCL always had towels available

Just one less thing to pack next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter