Pool Area at Caribbean Beach

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
We will be in WDW in August and I want to take advantage of the pools at CBR. This is my first time travelling with my son who will be one when we go. Are there kiddie pools at CBR? Are they near the main pool or the smaller pools by each building? We requested Martinique. Is this a good location to be near the pool areas? Also, can the baby play on the beach or are the beaches just to look at? I know when we stayed at the Polynesian there were people on the beach there. Thank you.

Yes, you can play on the beaches (but don't go in the water).

I'm unsure about the kiddie pools. I think it's just the main pool but I'll defer to others who have used them.

There is one kiddie pool next to the main pool that is convenient. There are no kiddie pools at the other "village" pools. While kids can play on the beach they can not go into the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter