Pool Access

jsanders82

Mouseketeer
We were planning to have our pool day on our check out day at BCV. I just assumed we could have se the pool all day even though check out is 11am.

Was thinking to have breakfast on the Boardwalk and then come back and hang at the pool. Our departure flight is at 9pm.

Any issues? Would we have to leave the pool area?

You have access to the amenities at your resort on both the check-in and check-out day.

As above, you’re considered a guest of the resort until midnight on checkout day. So have fun!

PS I believe there are showers in the locker rooms near the pool, so you can clean up before your flight if you want.

We were planning to have our pool day on our check out day at BCV. I just assumed we could have se the pool all day even though check out is 11am.

Was thinking to have breakfast on the Boardwalk and then come back and hang at the pool. Our departure flight is at 9pm.

Any issues? Would we have to leave the pool area?
We have spent out check out day at Storm Along Bay and it worked out well. We brought a bag with our clean clothes and whatever else we would need to the pool. We checked the rest of our luggage with bell services. There are lockers at the pool if you need a secure place for your belongings. We used the showers that are near Beaches and Cream.

The only issue you may have would be the weather. They will close SAB if there is lightening or very bad storms and they won't let anyone back in to retrieve any belongings left behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter