• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pooh's Puffed French Toast Gone!

I canceled for our May trip. I sent an email to let Disney know why.

I sent DD18 a text to let her know I cancelled. When she asked where we would go instead, I answered that we would wing it and figure it out that day. She asked since when do I figure out where I want to eat at Disney the day of😂 It will be different for sure. Maybe I’ll finally get to try Nutella waffle at Sleep Hollow. We almost always have so many TS booked, I don’t get to try much QS.

I got a reply back to my email today that was literally just a copy and paste canned response that made absolutely no sense in response to what I’ve said but they’ve allegedly forwarded my feedback to the leadership team and the relevant management department so I guess we’ll see.

I can report back that the Winnie the Pooh stuffed french toast was missing from the Breakfast buffet at Easter. I was not aware it was disappearing prior to arriving at the restaurant. I was very disappointed as it was the reason my son wanted to eat breakfast there. But with all things Disney, expect the unexpected, so we rolled with it and since we had a late breakfast reservation, we were able to eat breakfast/lunch.

I got a reply back to my email today that was literally just a copy and paste canned response that made absolutely no sense in response to what I’ve said but they’ve allegedly forwarded my feedback to the leadership team and the relevant management department so I guess we’ll see.
I got the same response to my email :(

Oh wow. This was the main reason why we ate at Crystal palace for breakfast! I was going to book it next trip but now I don’t know. We went there in February and they had the puffed French toast

We were going to eat here in July but decided to skip and get breakfast at sleepy hollow. Significantly cheaper and as the youngest is 19 the characters aren’t that big of a deal even though we love the Pooh group

The only reason we ate there when the kids were little was the Pooh characters. (This was late 1990's, early 2000's.) I don't remember if they had this item or if I ever ate it. Character meals are way overpriced for the food.

Oh no!!! That is so disappointing. Is there just plain old french toast now? Or some kind of non-themed beignet?

I can't see paying 50.00 for Breakfast especially if they remove the items you Loved... Even if its a character meal just dont agree with paying that much

Totally agree ! We just stayed at the Wyndham Gardens in Disney Springs- (loved it !!) The Lakeside restaurant in the hotel had a buffet breakfast (incl Mickey waffles), and I believe it was $25--- and there was a TON of food-- (I believe they have a character bfast as well (3 days a week)

I had breakfast there on May 15th and no Puffed French Toast. I asked the server and she said everyone asks about it. She said she hopes it comes back, but she didn’t know anything. Sorry, didn’t look for omelet station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter