• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pooh's Puffed French Toast Gone!

niclodn

DIS Veteran
Crystal Palace breakfast is my favorite meal - specifically for Pooh's Puffed French Toast. I was extremely disappointed to find out on Sunday that after 20+ years of eating there, my favorite food is no longer on the menu. There are also no more made-to-order omelets (although these may have been gone the last time I ate there). I ended up paying $53 (less AP discount plus tip) to eat scrambled eggs, bacon and Mickey waffles. *sigh*

Maybe this is like Ohana's "Noodlegate" and we need to flood Disney with our preference for Pooh's Puffed French Toast! :scratchin
Yes!!! I told my server and she told me she was going to send the manager over, but he/she never came :(

Nooooooo! That's the main reason I have a reservation for breakfast in May. Did the server say it was an official "permanently gone" and it wasn't just an issue that day that had it off the menu? I was watching a Mammoth Club video just yesterday with Molly at CP. When she panned over the kids' section of the buffet, Pooh's Puffed french toast was there.

Oh no! Those are the 2 things we like the most- me the Puffed French toast and DH made to order eggs. We’re cancelling if that’s the same when we go this summer.

Nooooooo! That's the main reason I have a reservation for breakfast in May. Did the server say it was an official "permanently gone" and it wasn't just an issue that day that had it off the menu? I was watching a Mammoth Club video just yesterday with Molly at CP. When she panned over the kids' section of the buffet, Pooh's Puffed french toast was there.

Oh no! Those are the 2 things we like the most- me the Puffed French toast and DH made to order eggs. We’re cancelling if that’s the same when we go this summer.
I was told it was a permanent menu change that was made on April 1st. The kids' section no longer even has a space for it - there are Mickey waffles, pancakes, regular french toast with chocolate chips and one other thing that I can't remember (but definitely NOT the puffed french toast). The made-to-order eggs grill/cook is being used to make the pancakes.

This is my favorite breakfast item in Disney! It is so good and I always tell my kids I think it is sprinkled in magic pixie dust.

DD18 and I have an adr next month and I will cancel if it’s gone. Didn’t really want to pay for 2 adults anyway, but I never say no to puffed French toast with Pooh.

When we were there in Nov, I thought maybe the Churro waffles would be as good but they weren’t even close in my mind.

Im going to keep watching before canceling, hoping they bring it back.

is there an email address to write to? If I cancel, I definitely want them to know why. It doesn’t look like I’m the only one who is canceling for this reason.

Crystal Palace breakfast is my favorite meal - specifically for Pooh's Puffed French Toast. I was extremely disappointed to find out on Sunday that after 20+ years of eating there, my favorite food is no longer on the menu. There are also no more made-to-order omelets (although these may have been gone the last time I ate there). I ended up paying $53 (less AP discount plus tip) to eat scrambled eggs, bacon and Mickey waffles. *sigh*:sad:

Im going to keep watching before canceling, hoping they bring it back.

is there an email address to write to? If I cancel, I definitely want them to know why. It doesn’t look like I’m the only one who is canceling for this reason.
I used the email "contact us" form on the website. No one has gotten back to me yet tho.

I was told it was a permanent menu change that was made on April 1st. The kids' section no longer even has a space for it - there are Mickey waffles, pancakes, regular french toast with chocolate chips and one other thing that I can't remember (but definitely NOT the puffed french toast). The made-to-order eggs grill/cook is being used to make the pancakes.
Well we are definitely cancelling. So disappointing but thanks for the heads up!

It still says freshly prepared eggs on the app menu. I guess they haven’t updated it yet.

I sent an email saying I was disappointed in the change too. I doubt it’ll do anything but I guess the more people that write to them about it, the more chance it could come back at some point. Regular French toast and pancakes just seems like such a cheap, copout option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter