• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pooh-size & waterslides - bad idea?

maine_jennifer

<font color=0033ff>Loves to sing "Old MacDonald Ha
I am slightly more pooh-sized than I wanted to be for this trip and while I have no inhibitions about doing the theme park rides, I'm a little nervous about doing waterslides at the water parks. And I don't care about being poohsized in a bathing suit. I just don't want to get stuck on a slide or not slide very well.

I'd love to hear other peoples experiences!

I don't know how "pooh sized" you are but I'm thinking as long as you are comfortable with the idea you're probably good to go.

allearsnet.com has a section called "disney at large" which probably covers the issues you have questions about.

I'm well beyond pooh sized and had no problems last year at Typhoon. The only issues were, I was tired before others and I had a monster weggie that showed off my pooh behind. I had a great time though and want to go back!

We haven't done any Disney water parks yet, but I can tell you our experiences at our local water park. Dh is very tall and very close to some of the weight limits. The first slide we did was in a raft - he got in the side that was for 200 lbs or less (he's a little over that). Oops - lol, he came out sans raft backwards... lol! On a double one together we were about 25 lbs below the weight limit. Again, no problems, but we went pretty darn fast:teeth: So have fun, and remember - the more you weigh the faster you'll go:D

Disney has done EVERYTHING to accomodate people of all sizes and that includes the waterparks. I have never seen a slide w/ a weight limit. I too am pooh sized and have never had a problem!!! I've gone down many of them. I just love TL!

I will be enjoying the water parks for the 1st time this upcoming trip. My Dneice now a slim 135lbs used to weigh over 200lbs(235lbs to be exact!) and she has been on all the slides at BB and TL w/o any problems! So go enjoy and have a blast - I plan to!

Sue:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter