Pontoonin' --Hotel/Sound

FreesiaE

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I decided this afternoon to book a MK fireworks pontoon for my party of 7. Woot! Well, clearly I didn't realize that one could leave out of multiple resorts. I took the contemporary, but wanted to know what is the best choice for coming/going from--Wilderness? Poly? Floridian? Contemporary? We will have a car and will park/then get on the boat. We just want to be able to enter/exit as easily as possible.

Also, something I didn't realize until I looked around is that maybe there is no music to go with the fireworks? Anyone?

Ok, thanks!

Hi,
I decided this afternoon to book a MK fireworks pontoon for my party of 7. Woot! Well, clearly I didn't realize that one could leave out of multiple resorts. I took the contemporary, but wanted to know what is the best choice for coming/going from--Wilderness? Poly? Floridian? Contemporary? We will have a car and will park/then get on the boat. We just want to be able to enter/exit as easily as possible.

Also, something I didn't realize until I looked around is that maybe there is no music to go with the fireworks? Anyone?

Ok, thanks!
The Contemporary location is just fine.
Drive to the Contemporary, take the excursion, drive back to wherever you are staying.

There is sound/music radioed in on ALL of the MK fireworks cruises.

Hi,

Ok, thanks!
Are you comfortable driving a boat in the dark? Do you have experience?
I think you are correct. No sound.

Doesn't matter. The Fireworks (and Illuminations) cruises come with a boat captain (gratuity not included, but completely appreciated.)

Doesn't matter. The Fireworks (and Illuminations) cruises come with a boat captain (gratuity not included, but completely appreciated.)
I read the OP Stating that they rented a Pontoon Boat, not a Fireworks Cruise. It is very different if it is accurate

I read the OP Stating that they rented a Pontoon Boat, not a Fireworks Cruise. It is very different if it is accurate
Disney only rents boats to guests during daytime hours.
All boat rentals must be returned by dusk, so a guest can't be self-piloting a pontoon boat during the fireworks.

Sorry, thought the phrase a “MK fireworks pontoon” on my original implied that it was captained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter