• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ponchos good buy at target

beccab

"Oh! That's very different. Never mind!" Rosean
Just bought the Coleman disposable ponchos. They were marked $.99 however at register they rang up at $.24. I had two but went back & purchased a bunch more.

Thanks for the hint, Iam going there tomorrow to get some things & will definately check it out!

That's excellent, they must be clearing them out...I know you can always get them at Kmart for .99, in the camping section..they are folded so nice and small...they easily fit into a purse or backpack.

I just purchased orange rain ponchos with hoods at the Dollar Tree 2 for $1.00. I was told to buy anything but yellow cause the ones you can buy in WDW are yellow. Hopefully we will stand out in orange....better yet, hope for no rain!!!

We had to buy the Disney ponchos when we were there last. The kids were 6 & 4 at the time. Whenever I turned around & saw the sea of yellow ponchos I panicked. I didn't let go of there hands for a second. I didn't know how I would find them if they wandered off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter