• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PolynesianBride'sPJ 12/6/10 Sunset Pointe- TEASER PICS UP!

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Glad your back, and to hear you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to read all about it, and see pics!! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone! I really feel like I need a vacation to recover from my vacation... work is crazy busy (seems we get the sickest patients near the holidays) and I have so much to do around the new house- ugh. But I never would have survived my Disney wedding planning process without these boards so the least I owe you ladies is a few teaser pics while I try to get my life back under control. My uncle sent me 4 CD's with about 800 pics in the mail! Most of them we aren't looking at his camera because we're all staring at Misty but hopefully these will tide you over!

Dad walking me down the aisle, it was so windy my train was blowing under his feet and we almost tripped about 12 times... he kinda had to shuffle so it didn't get under his feet:rotfl:
Harpwedding041.jpg

Our sand ceremony set-up
Harpwedding066.jpg

My dad married us and in the middle of the ceremony surprisingly busted out his mouse ears:lmao: I was dying... more on this later:lmao:
Harpwedding069.jpg

It was super cold, so last minute I had to rent a fur wrap from Carolyn Allen's. The high was 53 that day but with the wind chill I'm told it was low 40's. The sky was blue though so in pics it looks like a beautiful day
Harpwedding149.jpg

Last minute I decided to surprise DF and switch our wedding cake to a Splash Mountain cake... again will post details on this later- but he was surprised!
155798_10100411439154483_5200722_65608935_7673928_n.jpg

65867_10100411439513763_5200722_65608947_34995_n.jpg

155177_10100411439329133_5200722_65608941_5528943_n.jpg

We had fresh floral leis made, andMickey and Minnie came in their tropical attire
Harpwedding434.jpg

And we toasted with pineapple drinks!
Harpwedding532.jpg

It was truly a magical day and I promise to post full reviews and more pics when they come in! Happy Holidays everyone!

I love your hair and your dress. That is the coolest cake ever! I bet he was really surprised. Your dad's mickey ears are a riot...lol.

I got married 3 three days before you and it was already getting cold but nothing like in the 40's!!!

Can't wait to see the professional pics...I'm dying to get mine back too.

I love everything! Df was sitting next to me when I saw your cake and I had to show it to him...Splash Mountain is my favorite ride. I also love Mickey and Minnie's outfits. I love seeing new/different options for them! You looked beautiful...your flowers look great too!

You were a gorgeous bride ... you held up wonderfully in that cold,windy weather! :thumbsup2

I posted in the cake thread, but I'll say it again here -- that cake is AMAZING!! They did a beautiful job on it.

I also have a crazy question ... it's about your napkins. :flower3: Do you remember if they were the cotton "Fuchsia" solid ones? We're in the midst of trying to choose linens and those look so pretty and would work great with my colors, LOL!

I love everything! That cake is amazing, and you look amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see more!

omg you looked beautiful! I love how your hair came out! Everything looked so pretty. I love the cake and I love the fresh leis! what a great idea! I didn't know mickey and minnie had tropical attire...too cute. can't wait to see more!!!

I commented on the cake thread, so I thought I would pop over to see your other pictures. It looks like you had a beautiful wedding, I love how Mickey and Minnie had their tropical attire too!

You looked stunning on your wedding day! I cant wait to see more pictures! I have to say I love your cake too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter