• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PolynesianBride'sPJ 12/6/10 Sunset Pointe- TEASER PICS UP!

Just got caught up on your PJ, couldn't take a break it was wonderful!

I don't know why your PJ makes me feel as though I am starving, all the food looks amazing. You are definitely organized and I am sure everything will go just as you dreamed! I can't wait to see more pics and read your TR!!

Congratulations on your wedding:cheer2:!!

I don't think I will be on here again before your wedding, so I wanted to say I hope you have a fantastic day! I will definitely try and be on the lookout for you on the 6th! BTW- Dec.6th is my and DH's dating anniversary...so it is a special day to me too! It was also the day we originally wanted to get married, but we knew we couldn't get people to come to WDW in December! Just think...we could have been wedding twins:rotfl:

I'm wishing you the best, and can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it!

Happy Wedding Day! :yay:
I am a also planning a wedding at Sunset Pointe and I can't wait to hear all of the details from your wedding! HAVE FUN!!!

Hi everyone! I am home and officially a MARRIED WOMAN! Thanks for all the wedding wishes- We had a wonderful trip. Our wedding day was quite cold but the sky was blue! I don't have internet up at the new house yet but it's supposed to be set up tomorrow and then I will try to get busy and get you ladies some pics! It will be awhile before I get my professional pics in but I will try to get a few from family members to get started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter